Every quarter, the TESIG presents a webinar about topics that are of interest to technical editing practitioners.
These webinars are open to both TESIG members and non-members. They are free for members, and available at a small charge for non-members. The webinars are recorded, and the recordings, slides, and handouts are available for six months to a year afterwards.
- Week of 12 June 2023: Style Guides: Love ‘Em, Hate ‘Em, Gotta Have ‘Em! (Workshop Pt. 2) (details TBD)
- Q3 2023: (details TBD)
- 14 November 2023: EdEx23 (details TBD)
If you (or someone you know) is interested in giving a webinar, please contact email@example.com.
The following recorded TESIG webinars are available (if you get an error, please contact us):
- For access to Style Guides: Love ‘Em, Hate ‘Em, Gotta Have ‘Em! (Workshop Pt. 1), register here.
- For access to the Editors’ Exchange 2022 mini-conference, register here.
- For access to Editing for Leaner Modern Content by Leah Guren, register here.
- For access to Editing with Macros?! by Jennifer Yankopolus and Paul Beverley, register here.